Kate graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy from Southampton University in 2005. Since then, she has worked extensively in both the NHS and the Private sector, developing specialisms in shoulder and neck conditions, knee injuries and Pilates. She also specialises in Vestibular Rehabilitation, treating individuals who suffer from dizziness and balance problems.
Her treatment approach is very hands on and patient specific. She fully believes that in order to achieve your goals, understanding the condition and finding the right exercise programme for you is paramount.
Being a keen mountain biker and skier also, Kate understands the importance enhancing performance and recovering from injury successfully.
Kate’s interest for Pilates stemmed from her Physiotherapy work and she completed her APPI (Australian Institue of Pilates and Physiotherapy) training in 2009.
Kate now runs a variety of classes every week day, in addition to 1-1 sessions in the client’s home.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- APPI Pilates Instructor
- Acupuncture qualified
- Barral Institute UK certified Visceral Manipulation therapist
- Barral Institute UK certified Neural Manipulation therapist
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Health Professions Council
- Acupuncture Association for Chartered Physiotherapists
- Member of ACPIVR (Vestibular Rehabilitation Interest Group)