Who is Pilates aimed at?
One of the best things about Pilates is that it works so well for a wide range of people. You don’t have to be an athlete or a dancer, it is suitable for all levels of fitness and age. It is particularly useful for women post pregnancy, back pain and after surgery.
So what are the benefits?
- Improves core strength, which helps prevent injury
- Become leaner and more toned
- Restore postural alignment
- Decrease pain
- Improve balance
- Improve flexibility
- Improve breathing technique, reduces tension and aids relaxation
- Help recover from surgery or injury
- Improve circulation
- Create a stronger, more stable spine and pelvis.